Children are paying the heaviest price as violence in Gaza and Israel escalates. Tell Prime Minister Rishi Sunak to do all he can to protect children.
Every war is a war against children. They are always the first to suffer in any conflict, and the stories coming from Gaza and Israel are the stuff of nightmares.
In Gaza, there is a humanitarian catastrophe. Children have been killed. With no aid able to reach them, families are running out of water, food and have limited access to any healthcare.
Save the Children condemns the killing of civilians, including children. The killing and maiming of children, abduction, and attacks on schools and hospitals, are grave violations, and those responsible must be held to account for their actions.
That is why we urgently need you to add your name to support our calls and protect children in Gaza and Israel.
The UK Government must stand with children and call for:
- An urgent ceasefire agreed by all parties to the conflict. Humanitarian assistance must be allowed to be delivered to children in Gaza.
- All children affected by the violence in Gaza and Israel must be protected and supported to find safety.
- All parties to the conflict must respect international humanitarian law, commit no further grave violations against children and ensure that there is accountability for those committed to date.
- All children captured must be released immediately and unconditionally.
- Humanitarian assistance must be scaled up to meet the demands of the crisis. Aid must not be withheld from children.